The Dosmatic proportional inline dispenser delivers unmatched quality, reliability and consistent accuracy combined with the industry’s widest range of operational specifications ensuring:
• Precise mixing
• External ratio adjustment
• High operating pressure
• The only non-electric, water-driven injector where the chemical is mixed in a patented internal mixing chamber separate from the motor, extending the life of the motor and reducing service and replacement costs.
• Proprietary blend of highly chemical compatible materials results in a significantly stronger body and cover, allowing for the industry’s highest operating pressure capabilities.
• Large diameter valves in motor, resulting in reduced pressure loss.
• Innovative mixing chamber design ensures a thorough and precise mixing of the water and injected chemical before leaving the unit.
|•Injection ranges from 1:4000 to 1:20|
|•Interchangeable lower ends|
|•Patented mixing chamber (patented one way gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston)|
|•Standard proprietary body material exceeds PVDF for chemical compatibility without any extra cost|
|•Ability to adjust ratios while in operation|
|•Ability to change wear parts without opening upper body|
|•3 year warranty|