The Nutritech Performance Awards were presented at the HFNZ Awards on Tuesday 20 June 2017 during the Annual Conference week in Otago. Adam Clay, Nutritech’s Ruminant and Forage Technical Services Manager attended the event to present the awards.
Prizes are awarded to the herd owners with the highest $ earning herd average based on the Fonterra A+B-C payment system.
The Regional winners of the Nutritech Performance Awards for the
2015/16 season were as follows:
- Northland A & N Harvey Family Trust $2,233.37
- Waikato Ash Farm Ltd $2,274.98
- Bay of Plenty Glenmead Farms Ltd $1,971.80
- Taranaki R Parry $2,511.04
- Hawkes Bay/Manawatu/Wairarapa Ridgeline Farms Ltd $2,082.29
- Nelson/Marlborough/Golden Bay Waimero Farms Ltd $1,988.44
- Canterbury/West Coast Robinson Dairy Farm Ltd $2,600.57
- West Coast Farwest Farming Limited $1,580.65
- Otago/Southland J Adamson $2,507.78
The overall winner was Robinson Dairy Farm Ltd from the Canterbury region.
OVERALL WINNER: Adam Clay (Nutritech Representative) with Alastair Robinson – Robinson Farm Overall Winner
NORTH ISLAND: Adam Clay (Nutritech Representative), Adrian and Sally Henderson, Putaruru, Alex Harvey, Dargaville, Sue Pembridge (collecting on behalf of Glenmead Farm, Bay of Plenty), H Verwaayen (for Ridgeline Farms, Palmerston North), Wayne Taylor (for Page Dairies, New Plymouth)
SOUTH ISLAND: Adam Clay (Nutritech Representative), T O’Connor (for Farwest Farming, Harihari), Alastair Robinson, Christchurch, O Copinga (for J Adamson, Invercargill) and A White (for Waimero Farms, Richmond)