Levucell® SC is a natural and well-documented rumen specific live yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077) selected to optimise rumen pH (less acidosis) and increase fibre digestibility to maximize diet potential and your income over feed costs.
This specific ruminant strain, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, results in more milk or meat per kg of feed intake (e.g. for dairy: +50g to 120g of milk for every kg of DM, for beef, 4-6% more meat per kg of feed).
The strain has been developed and validated by leading Research Centres (over 60 international scientific publications).
Levucell® SC is coated with TITAN technology for easy distribution into pelleted feed.
- Accelerates rumen development
- Stabilizes rumen flora
- Improves fibre digestibility
Thanks to extensive research, Levucell® SC has proven benefits, capacity to enhance rumen function and health in multiple situations:
- For young animals: Rumen development of young animals resulting in a healthy animal with optimised growth and efficiency.
- For adult animals during production period: Diets rich in starch and sugar to minimise acidosis, maximise fibre digestibility to improve feed efficiency.
- During stress: Control of transition period (weaning, grazing, heat stress).
Levucell® SC contains a natural, rumen specific live yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077, Pasteur Institute), selected among thousands of strains for its metabolic activity to enhance rumen functions.
Recommended Dose Rate
For dairy cows : 1.0 g (in high stress conditions, contact your nutritionist)
For beef growing and finishing: 0.8 g
For young cattle (calf, heifer): 0.4 g
Directions for Use
Mix Levucell® SC 10 ME Titan well into premix, pelleted feed or minerals.
This product is a natural preparation for animal use and if symptoms persist, veterinary advice should be sought.
Reseal packaging after use. Keep in a safe place away from foodstuffs. Store in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes, inhalation and ingestion. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.